Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Today we have the naming of the parts - shirts. (Yes, this is a clue).
Your task, should you choose to accept, is to list the order that one should iron one's shirt, in the "approved" (clue) manner.
Put the following "top tips" into the approved order. (Yes, my order is listed randomly).
1. Cuffs: Inside first, then outside.
2. Body: Use wide end of ironing board, iron front panels first, then the back.
3. Collar: Start with the underside.
4. Shoulder Yoke: Slip each shoulder over narrow end of board, press from shoulder to centre of back.
5. Sleeves: Iron cuff opening side first, then the reverse.
6. Viola!: Re-press the collar and hang it up.
Once you've listed the above in the correct order, ...you can click here to reveal the correct answer.