.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm so rubbish at continuity posting.
First a hot weather hiatus, although that's not really the cause of my cerebral drought....... then two three posts in last few days .

But, on Monday we are off to Guernsey for some R and R.
So, posting next week will depend on :
*weather.
*whither I can find a T'internet connection, and
*whether I have anything useful to say.....

Otherwise, enjoy yourselves, stay healthy - and look left (AND right) before crossing those busy roads.
Hopefully, I'll be back here the following week.

Comments:
The Guernsey police must have impounded someone's passport, n'est-ce pas?
 
erm........ NON.
Clearly I must try harder.
Although in my defence, I had an operation on Sept 1st. to repair a torn shoulder tendon which is now progressing well.
 
Ouch!

gws
 
Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of prepaid legal services identity theft.
 
Looks like you need to change the Comments Settings in Blogger, Luke.

"anonymous" gets very tedious...
 
Super blog. I enjoy visiting. Have you seen the great Card Cash Chase Plus Reward Visa
information available at Card Cash Chase Plus Reward Visa
. Your should check it out.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?