Wednesday, November 29, 2006
The Cold War returns... cause and effect
- an ex Russian KGB spy, turned UK citizen, is murdered in London by unknown agents.
- the deadly poison turns out to be a lethal dose of Polonium 210 irradiation.
- despite Govt. information to the contrary, it is actually relatively easy to obtain sources of Polonium 210. Fact.
- Mr. Blair awaits outcome of police investigation into "suspicious death".
- the wheels of political balance and UK sovereignty grind slowly over the grist of NIMBY'ism about foreign agents possibly killing UK citizens in our own backyard.
- Mr Blair may call Mr Putin to "request" an explanation.
- Mr Putin takes umbrage at Mr Blair's request.
A new Cold War develops...... as Mr Putin orders the gas supply pipes to UK (via Europe) to be turned off. ???
All highly theoretical, of course... ...but it could happen!
Technorati Tags: Cold War, KGB spy, Polonium 210, radiation , Blair , Putin , gas pipe
Links to this post: